Wednesday 16 October 2013

Digital Illustration


Introduction: Illustration

From this unit I want to create my own illustration and produce some portraiture and architecture through digital illustration, to do this I will research a range of illustrators to give me a good prospective on what is out there and what styles are used, this should help me develop my skills and give me new techniques to try and give me inspiration for new original ideas. I would like to make it to a high enough standard to hopefully match or come close to the skill of the arts I find in my research. I will produce this work by using Adobe illustrator. I aim to use Adobe illustrator now in other projects as well as in the creative industry.


characters


Patryk Garrett









































I have chose this artist because his work captures my attention with the stile he uses is quit unique non of the images are clear cut the are quite blurred and have a slight smoke effect to them to me this makes the images come to life and adds more tension to them.



Boxabit



Greg Horn




Italiener





digital artist goku252525



Siggi Eggertsson









Environments/ Buildings

Nathan Aardvark.



























RODRIGO ARAYA..





DEREK BACON.

 



DUNCAN BEEDIE.








No comments:

Post a Comment